- Reactive Si02 membrane technology allows the bonded product some "flex" and adheres much stronger than traditional Si02 sealants
- Easy to apply, far easier than a ceramic coating and offers similar protection to some ceramic products
- Anti static, the positively charged Si02 provide an anti static effect against dust
- Long term, Glass Canopy means longevity for anyone who has used it previously. The liquid version can see 12 months protection.
- Safe to wax over, enjoy waxing your car? Glass canopy is compantible with most waxes and is directly compatible with SuperGloss+ wax
How To Use: Glass Canopy Liquid Sealant is an advanced reactive silicon polymer formula. Designed with longevity in mind this powerful sealant should be used on your vehicles painted surfaces only. Apply to a clean, dry vehicle by misting a little on a microfiber towel or application pad and carefully spreading on the paint surface. Never spray Glass Canopy Liquid directly onto the paint surface. As soon as the solution is applied to the paint the chemical bond will begin, you should allow 15 minutes maximum before removing using a short nap, lint free microfiber towel. Ensure any residue is removed completely. Once applied you can expect up to 12 months’ protection from Glass Canopy Liquid Sealant. Do not use in direct sunlight or on glass.
Safety information: For use on automotive applications only. Do not use on vehicle interior. Apply Glass Canopy Liquid in a well ventilated preferably dust free environment. Always wear gloves when using chemicals and avoid contact with bare skin. If irritation develops when using Glass Canopy Liquid stop immediately and wash the effected area with plenty cold water and introduce gentle scrubbing. Glass Canopy Liquid may cause irritation to eyes and air ways. Always stand up wind of any spray. If Glass Canopy Liquid encounters eyes rinse thoroughly with eye wash. Keep out of reach of children! If swallowed contact your local emergency services and do not induce vomiting.